The Kinsman Bendable Utensils are a set of weighted kitchen utensils that are easy to grasp by patients with weak grips. These utensils are made of durable stainless steel and have a light-grey rubber-made handle support. The handles have a hefty-structure and a non-slip design that helps users establish a firm grip over the utensils.
The Bendable Utensils are highly beneficial for patients with arthritis, Parkinson’s or other impairments that make it difficult to carry out regular eating. The hefty structure of each utensil helps patients get a secure hold on the utensils allowing them to conveniently eat normally.
The knife provided with the kit has a curved rocker blade design that requires minimal strength and dexterity from the user while cutting different food items. The set also includes two kinds of spoons, a soup spoon, and a teaspoon, and a fork to support eating a variety of items. Both the spoons and the fork have a bendable shaft that can be moved either towards the left or the right as per the patient’s preference.
All the items provided in the Kinsman Bendable Utensil Set are dishwasher safe and flexible to be used by both left and right-handed users. To suit individual needs, these items are available individually as well as a complete kit with one of each of the utensils.
Product Features and Benefits
- Utensils are dishwasher safe
- Non slip light grey rubber handle
- Made with durable stainless steel
- Fork and spoon can be bent right or left
- Can be easily used with right of left hand
- Ideal for people with arthritis or weak grasp
- Manufacturer: Kinsman
- Knife - 3.1oz (0.09kg)
- Teaspoon - 3.0oz (0.08kg)
- Weight: Fork - 2.9oz (0.08kg)
- Handle Dimensions: 1.375 Inch (Width), 4 Inch (Length)
- Model:11400, 11401, 11402, 11403, 11404, 11405