The additional weight in these assistive utensils provides control and dignity for the user keeping their hands steady as they eat. In addition, nursing homes, caregivers, and medical facilities will find this product especially useful. The Kinsman Classic Weighted Utensils have a soft, non-slip build up handle for easy gripping, and can be used with either hand.
The light gray coloring easily blends to your dinnerware setting and the spoons and fork shaft design allows the utensils to be bent for left or right angles for a customized eating experience. Available individually or a kit that inlcudes one fork, knife, teaspoon, and soup spoon. Made from durable stainless steel, these dishwasher safe utensils will help you take control and live independently. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Kinsman Classic Weighted Utensils Features:
- Specially designed for those with hand tremors
- Spoon and Fork can be bent for left or right angles
- Handle has a non-slip build up with added weight
- Easy to grasp and hold
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Knife features a curved style rocker blade
- Dishwasher safe
- Use with left or right hand
Kinsman Classic Weighted Utensils Specifications:
- Handle Width: 1.375” (3,5 cm)
- Handle Length: 4” (10,16 cm)
- Weight: 6.7oz
- Color: Light Gray
- Note: Each utensil sold separately (01- 04)
- Utensil Set (05) Includes: one (1) Fork, one (1) Knife, one (1) Teaspoon, and one (1) Soup Spoon
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 11430, 11431, 11432, 11433, 11434, kinsmen, weighted dinnerware, weighted eating utensil, soupspoon, ADL, aids to daily living, adaptive eating, kitchen aids, kitchen utensils, spastic diplegia, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, stroke, shaking hand, caregiver aids