The adjustable bed shaker, which is to be placed under the user's side of the mattress, is designed to wake up even the deepest sleeper without disturbing anyone else. The easy-to-install doorbell/door knocker transmitter alerts users when someone is at the door; this device is able to transmit signals up to 100 feet away from the clock.
For added convenience, the Krown Dual Alarm Clock comes equipped with a rechargeable battery backup in the event that a power outage occurs as well as a test switch that users may try on a daily basis to make sure all outputs are working correctly. Never miss a phone call or a visitor again with system; purchase the Krown Dual Alarm Clock with Alerting System KA1000 today from ActiveForever!
Krown Dual Alarm Clock with Alerting System Features:
- Alerting device for incoming phone calls, alarm clock
- Snooze and dimmer on alarm clock
- Loud buzzer with volume control
- Adjustable bed shaker
- Selectable outputs with sound and/or shaker and table lamp
- Nightlight and reading switch
- Security timer great for use when away from home
- LED display screen
- Test switch can be used daily
- Rechargeable battery backup for sound and shaker
Krown Dual Alarm Clock with Alerting System Specifications:
- Krown Dual Alarm Clock with Alerting System User Manual (.pdf)
- Volume: up to 95dB
- Includes: 1 Krown Dual Alarm Clock, 1 Bed Shaker, 1 T-plug, 1 doorbell or doorknocker transmitter .
Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: K-KA1000, hard of hearing, hearing impaired