The number one killer in America is Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), killing more than 400,000 people a year. It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases, without warning. This package is ideal for use in large companies, public access, fire and EMS, schools, home, medical facilities, law enforcement, hospitality, and health clubs.
Saving someone's life can be very stressful, but having visual and audio cues like the bright progress lights and calming voice, will lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely speaking each instruction, one step at a time. The 5-year battery pack will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours. The roomy handle large enough even for gloved hands, and the non-slip, rubberized surfaces ensure a sure grip in the event of an emergency. Don't have a prescription? Just fill out the included prescription coupon, fax it into the manufacturer, and they will email a prescription back to you.
The bright yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy and the actively lit status indicator displays unit readiness to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time. By using biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm, the Lifeline AED delivers shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
How does an AED work?
Two pads are connected to the AED and placed on the patient’s chest to analyze their heart rhythm. The computer inside the AED monitors and determines if a shock is required to save the victim. Then using voice instructions guides the user through specific steps to save the person’s life.
Lifeline AED Standard Package Features:
- Simple to Use
- Clear Voice Prompts
- Long Life Battery
- Designed for the Real-World
- Active Status Indicator
- Highly Visible
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Rugged and Durable
- Easy to Upgrade (Data Card not included)
- Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Uses biphasic technology
- Jet aircraft and helicopter tested
- Available with a 5-year or 7-year (high capacity) battery pack
Lifeline AED Standard Package Specifications:
- Lifeline AED Standard Package Specs
- Lifeline AED Standard Package Brochure
- Lifeline AED Standard Package Manual
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 11.8"H x 2.7"D (22 x 30 x 7 cm)
- Weight: (Approximate) With DBP-1400: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg); With DBP-2800: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
- Models: DDU-100A, DDU-100E
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Energy: Adult: 150 Joules, Pediatric: 50 Joules, (nominal into 50 ohm load)
- Charge Time: DBP-2800: Less than 6 seconds, DBP-1400: Less than 9 seconds (Typical, with new battery at 25º C)
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts, guide user through operation of the unit and CPR
- CPR Pacing: Metronome
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button and Shock button
- Indicators: “check pads”, “do not touch patient”, “analyzing”, AED status LED
- Includes: one (1) Lifeline AED, one (1) 5-year battery pack or one (1) High Capacity 7-year battery pack, one (1) 9 volt lithium battery, two adult pads, manual, quick use card, prescription coupon
**How to use the Prescription Coupon: Just fill out the included prescription coupon, fax it into the manufacturer, and they will email a prescription back to you.
Warranty: Defibrillator - 8 year limited; Battery - 4 year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DCF-A100RX-EN, defibulator, defibulater, a.e.d., aed device, cardiac defibrillator, cardiac aed, automatic external defibrillator, automatic electronic defibrillator, automatic emergency defibrillator, automatic cardiac defibrillator, automatic defibrillators, AHA, american heart association