Lifeline PRO AED Standard Package takes user-friendly to a whole other level. The Lifeline VIEW family of defibrillators are the first and only AEDs with video in full-motion color. The Lifeline PRO offers professional responders full manual capabilities as well as the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos, or ECG (electrocardiogram) information. The manual override mode allows the user full control over how much energy is being delivered and the ability to shock as needed. The non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode allows for rhythm and heart rate monitoring using standard ECG electrodes. The Lifeline PRO AED standard package includes one semi-automatic Lifeline PRO AED, 4-year battery, two adult pads, operating guide, and user manual CD.
The number one killer in America is Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), killing more than 400,000 people a year. It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases, without warning. This package is ideal for use in large companies, public access, fire and EMS, schools, home, medical facilities, law enforcement, hospitality, and health clubs. The easy-to-use design makes it easy for anyone from first responders to untrained bystanders to use.
Saving someone's life can be very stressful, but having a Lifeline PRO AED is like having a personal coach by your side. The large screen displays essential status information, loud audio cues, and bright progress lights will lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely, one step at a time. The 4-year battery will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours. The non-slip, rubberized surfaces ensure a sure grip in the event of an emergency. The AED Status Screen and the Maintenance Mode permits the user to perform maintenance related actions as well as change unit parameters.
This lightweight (less than 3 pounds!), all-in-one AED features a one touch status screen that gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on. The yellow coloring makes the unit highly visible and easy to locate and utilize. By using biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm, the Lifeline PRO AED delivers shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Lifeline PRO AED Standard Package Features:
- Manual control over shock energy and delivery
- Use of the ECG while in AED mode
- 3-lead monitoring adapter for ECG (electrocardiogram) mode
- Large, full-color interactive display
- Simplicity and ease-of-use
- Real time protocol selection
- One touch status screen
- Easy to maintain
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Exceptional durability and reliability
- Easy to upgrade
- Field-proven design
Lifeline PRO AED Standard Package Specifications:
- Lifeline PRO AED Specs
- Lifeline PRO AED Brochure
- Lifeline PRO AED Manual
- Dimensions: 7.3"W x 9.5"H x 2.3"D (18.5 x 24 x 5.8 cm)
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs (1.4 kg) (with battery)
- Type: Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator w/Manual Override
- Models: DDU-2400 series
- Display: High-resolution color LCD
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Energy: Adult: 150 Joules, Child/Infant: 50 Joules (Nominal into 50 Ohm load); Manual Mode: User selectable from 25-200 Joules (nominal into 50 Ohm load)
- Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds (shock decision to shock)
- Video Prompts: Full motion video; On-screen text prompts
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit
- CPR Coaching: Video and voice coaching; On-demand video help
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button; Lighted Shock button; Menu Selection buttons
- Rescue Protocol: AHA/ERC 2010; Supports protocol updates by the user (password protected)
- Includes: one (1) Lifeline PRO AED, one (1) 4-year Battery, one (1) 9 volt lithium battery, adult pads, manual, operation guide, and user manual CD
- Prescription Required
Warranty: Defibrillator - 8 year limited; Battery - 4 year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DCF-A2410EN, ekg, defibulator, defibulater, a.e.d., aed device, cardiac defibrillator, cardiac aed, semi-automatic external defibrillator, semi-automatic electronic defibrillator, semi-automatic emergency defibrillator, semi-automatic cardiac defibrillator, semi-automatic defibrillators, semiautomatic