For people permanently confined to bed (paralyzed, for example), sponge bath is usually the only bathing solution. Sponge bath never measures to a real shower bath. A real shower bath not only maintains general hygiene, reduces skin infection, and but also provides full-body relaxation. The LiteShower Shower-in-bed allows any person to take a real shower bath in bed - without leaving the bed.
How it works:
- Generally roll the patient to one side of the bed
- Place the self-supporting and collapsible shower tray on the bed
- Generally roll the patient inside the shower tray.
- Tray collapse to less than 1-inch thick and bounces back automatically
- Put a pillow underneath the shower tray to raise patient's head position
- Connect a handheld shower to an indoor faucet with a single snap action.
- Control water temperature and flow at the faucet.
- Shower head has ON/OFF control button
- Bathe the patient
- Keep electrical water pump running during shower.
- Fix suction hose at bottom of shower tray.
- Dispose waster water into sink or toilet via discharge hose.
- Dry the shower tray and the patient
- Generally roll the patient out of the tray
- Remove the tray and fold it away
- Snap off the handheld shower from the faucet.
- Your faucet goes back to normal use
- Design for people to take shower in bed
- Tray size: 3 ft wide x 7 ft long
- Tray weight: 6.5 lbs
- UPC: 719926241908