Wave Good-Bye to Cold Hands.
Pro Series Weatherman Gloves
When harsh, frigid temperatures are a part of yours or your loved ones work day, there's no going wrong with a nice, sturdy pair of Pro Series Weatherman Gloves. With a Triple layer poly spandex shell and Thinsulate insulation, fingers stay nice and toasty no matter what conditions they encounter.
Lift Pro Series Gloves are engineered for the toughest professional trades. With innovative construction and industry leading designs, each glove is tailor made for comfort, protection and superior dexterity. You can count on LIFT Pro Series Gloves to perform in the most rugged environments.
The Lift Safety Pro Series Weatherman Glove is the choice for improved dexterity and tactility in cold climate conditions.
- Shipping and receiving
Pro Series Weatherman Gloves Features:
- Triple layer poly spandex shell with Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Dual stitched and reinforced thumb, palm and fingertips
- Rubber texture coated and fingertip grips for added tactility and control
- 3" Gauntlet cuff with drawstring
- Flex molded Airprene and TPR knuckle guards
- Protection against the elements and integrated plastic clip to hook gloves onto belt loop, jacket, etc.
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall dimensions: 14" H x 6.5" W x 1" D
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Industrial Assembly Inspections Shipping and receiving Construction Landscaping Pro Series Weatherman Gloves Features: Triple layer poly spandex shell with Thinsulate insulation for warmth Dual View more