Unlike regular heat from heating pads, infrared light therapy has the ability to reach deep within human tissue, essentially warming muscles and joints from the inside. The penetrating infrared light increases circulation while relieving minor muscle pain, joint pain, and stiffness where and when you need it.
The innovative and compact design of Light Relief Light Therapy is durable, lightweight and portable. It goes anywhere, and fits in the palm of your hand. By removing the comfort pad you can flex Light Relief to fit every curve of your body. Light Relief is a completely natural way to soothe your aches and pains with no side effects. You will be amazed at how much better you feel! Buy your Light Relief Infrared Light Therapy device from ActiveForever.com today!
Components of Your Light Relief Light Therapy:
The Light Relief product consists of a hand-held base unit and a flexible light pad. The hand-held base unit houses the main circuitry, a graphic display, button controls, and batteries. The Light Pad contains an array of 59 colored and infrared light emitting diodes, or LEDs (24 infrared, 31 red, and 4 blue). The LEDs emit a gentle stream of soothing energy in four frequency settings. The Light Relief also contains a heat button, which can be turned on and off, as desired for your comfort.
Light Relief Therapy Features:
- Relieves pain through natural infrared light therapy
- Aids in the relaxation of muscles
- Provides a temporary increase in blood circulation
- Utilizes FDA Cleared infrared light therapy technology
- The treatment pad can be removed from the rigid base and bend around any body part
- The body Velcro strap can help hold the unit in place
- Helps provide a temporary improved range and freedom of motion due to muscle relaxation and temporary minor pain relief
Light Relief Light Therapy Specifications:
- Power: Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included)
- Extra Large Treatment Pad Also Available
- Includes: hands free strap, carry bag, Light Relief ® Hands Free Strap, and Light Relief ® Guide
Light Relief Directions For Use:
You can use the Light Relief unit by holding it in your hand or by securing the unit to your hand by placing your fingers under the small elastic strap on top of the unit and placing it over the area to be treated. You can also can detach the flexible Light Relief Pad from the Light Relief unit. Using the long strap provided, you can secure the Light Relief Pad ™ on the body, and rest the hand-held module on any secure adjacent surface.
Warranty: 2 Years
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: lite, literelief, lightrelief, arthritis, fibromyalgia, releif
Write Your Own Review
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total