The LiteShower Portable Wheelchair Shower is a convenient shower arrangement that is designed to provide extraordinary bathing convenience to handicapped patients. The arrangement comes with a pair of free-standing, bi-fold shower screens with sliding curtains that provide cover from all four sides.
The Portable Wheelchair Shower is completely foldable to save space in transportation and also allows easy installation whenever required. The kit is easy to set up anywhere a water supply is easily accessible. The portable shower comes with a rugged shower tray that is foldable and self-containing to keep water within the tray. The shower arrangement comes with a handheld shower sprayer that has an on-off control button and an adapter to tightly connect it to indoor faucets. The shower tray is strong and sturdy enough to take the weight of occupied wheelchairs. To drain the water, the kit comes with a self-prime pump, suction and discharge hose that altogether draw the water in and discharge it into the sink.
Product Features and Benefits
- Safe and cost-effective shower arrangement for physically constrained people
- Includes self-contained shower tray, durable enough to place wheelchair on
- Easy set-up procedure, requires no alterations or professional support
- Covers with sliding curtains, allows privacy
- Easily folds and wraps making it portable
- Manufacturer: Nova Health
- Available Variants: Standard (LTSSTND), Tall (LTSTALL)
- Dimensions (LTSSTND | LTSTALL): 3 feet (Width) x 4 feet (Length) x 4 feet (Height) | 3 feet (Width) x 4 feet (Length) x 6 feet (Height)
- Includes: Handheld shower head with 7 feet expandable hose, Quick-connect adaptor, Divert valve, Flexible wheelchair-accessible shower tray, Pair of shower screens with sliding curtains and hook, and a water pump with 6 feet suction and 6 feet drain extendable hose
- Model: LTSSTND, LTSTALL
Product Information and Documents