The Mediflow Logic Back Supreme Backrest is an ergonomic backrest, similar to the Obus Forme Wideback Backrest Supprot, that does not push you out of your seat. With its side legs and strap lock, it can be perfectly positioned in any chair or seat to help you maintain your natural posture.
The contoured opening of the mediflow logic back supreme backrest places your pelvis at the best angle to support your lumbar curve. With the pelvis and the lumbar curve in the perfect position, the upper two curves of your spine align automatically. The patented internal-custom adjust and lock system of the mediflow logic back supreme backrest allows you to achieve a more customized fit for yourself.
Designed by chiropractors Dr. John Jaskot and Dr. Juliana Haddad-Jaskot, the mediflow logic back supreme backrest is an extremely compact and comfortable cushion that reduces muscle tensions, fatigues and back pain.
Product Features and Benefits
- Durable, lightweight & portable
- Transforms any chair into an ergonomic, corrective device
- Custom fit to your lumbar spine
- Backrest that doesn't push you off your seat
- Sit comfortably for longer periods
- Reduces pain in lower back, mid back, shoulders, neck and head
- Relieves from muscle tension
- Enjoy correct & better posture
- Manufacturer: ChiroFlow
- Dimensions: 18.5" W x 13" H x 4"D
- Product Number: LB001
- Color: Two-tone, black/gray
- Size: Adjustable straps for custom fit
- Designed by Chiropractors John Jaskot and Juliana Haddad-Jaskot