The Luminator Anterior Gait Trainer is a deluxe support system designed to provide users with mobility limitations with a stable and secure way to ambulate. With a supportive seat harness to help those who cannot stand on their own, pelvic stabilizers and an adjustable depth positioning bar, the Luminator not only provides effective gait training, it also ensures the user will feel comfortable while in use.
Available in three distinct sizes for support during every stage of development from pediatric to adult, the Wenzelite Luminator ensures stable, dedicated support for the user at all times. Unique adjustable resistance tabs allow for quick and simple asymmetrical gait correction, and locking brackets on the rear castors provide the option to lock and prevent the wheels from swiveling.
Independent height and gait adjustments allow these Wenzelite Rehab Gait Trainers from Drive Medical to be custom fit to each user, providing a lifetime of reliable and effective support for users suffering with poor balance and mobility issues. Offering full body support with unmatched ease of use, buy your Drive Wenzelite Luminator Anterior Gait Trainer today from ActiveForever.com!
Wenzelite Anterior Gait Trainer Features:
- Available in three sizes from pediatric to adult
- Adjusts to various heights, widths and gaits
- Fully supports the pelvic region to prevent falls
- Can be used to correct asymmetircal gait issues
- Resistance tabs on each wheel allow for independent adjustment
- Provides safety, mobility and independence all from one deluxe device
Wenzelite Gait Trainer from Drive Medical Specifications:
- Height: 29" - 36" (Adult), 22" - 28" (Pediatric), 17" - 20" (Tyke)
- Inside Width: 21" (Adult), 15.5" (Pediatric), 14" (Tyke)
- Overall Width: 26.5" (Adult), 23.5" (Pediatric), 22" (Tyke)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (Adult), 200 lbs (Pediatric), 100 lbs (Tyke)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty on Frame
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: lt 2000, re hab, ant gait, gait alignment, 822383161402