With a supportive seat harness to help those who cannot stand on their own, pelvic stabilizers and an adjustable depth positioning bar, the Luminator not only provides effective gait training, it also ensures the user will feel comfortable while in use. Available in three distinct sizes for support during every stage of development from pediatric to adult, the Wenzelite Luminator ensures stable, dedicated support for the user at all times. Unique adjustable resistance tabs allow for quick and simple asymmetrical gait correction, and locking brackets on the rear castors provide the option to lock and prevent the wheels from swiveling.
Unique to the Luminator Posterior is the one-directional rear wheel adjustment, ensuring the walker stays with the user to prevent runaways and falls. Independent height and width adjustments allow these Wenzelite Rehab Gait Trainers from Drive Medical to be custom fit to each user, providing a lifetime of reliable and effective support for users suffering with poor balance and mobility issues. Offering full body support with unmatched ease of use and unbeatable user comfort, buy your Drive Wenzelite Luminator Posterior Gait Trainer today from ActiveForever.com!
Wenzelite Posterior Gait Trainer Features:
- Available in three sizes from pediatric to adult
- Adjusts to various heights, widths and gaits
- Fully supports the pelvic region to prevent falls
- Vertical hand grips provide optimal arm positioning
- Can be used to correct asymmetrical gait issues
- Positioning bar allows for an adjustable stride depth
- One-directional rear wheel for forward only mobility
- Resistance tabs on each wheel allow for independent adjustment
- Provides safety, mobility and independence all from one deluxe device
Wenzelite Gait Trainer from Drive Medical Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (Adult), 200 lbs (Pediatric), 100 lbs (Tyke)
- Height: 29" - 36" (Adult), 22" - 28" (Pediatric), 17" - 20" (Tyke)
- Inside Width: 21" (Adult), 15.5" (Pediatric), 14" (Tyke)
- Overall Width: 26.5" (Adult), 23.5" (Pediatric), 22" (Tyke)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty on Frame
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: lt 3000, re hab, post gait, gait alignment, 822383215730,