Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has proven dependability at an inexpensive price. Designed for the challenging fields and environments such as hospitals, nursing homes or EMT's, this sphygmomanometer features a blue calibrated nylon cuff and matching aneroid gauge. Available in infant, child, adult, and large and thigh sizes to ensure a proper fit every time. With a twenty-year calibration warranty and all parts made with quality material, you can be relieved in knowing that this unit will be around for a very long time. Buy your MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Deluxe air release valve
- Calibrated, blue nylon cuff
- Ideal for EMT's, hospitals and nursing homes
MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Infant Cuff: Fits arm girth of 5.5" to 7.8"
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Thigh Cuff: Fits thigh girth of 16.1" to 24.2"
- Color: Blue
- Contains latex: Yes
- Includes: one MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, deluxe air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, and zippered carrying case
Warranty: Twenty-year calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-130-013, 01-130-015, 01-130-011, 01-130-016, 01-130-017