The MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has proven dependability at an inexpensive price. Designed for the challenging fields and environments such as hospitals, nursing homes or EMT's, this sphygmomanometer features a blue calibrated nylon cuff and matching aneroid gauge. Available in infant, child, adult, and large and thigh sizes to ensure a proper fit every time. With a twenty-year calibration warranty and all parts made with quality material, you can be relieved in knowing that this unit will be around for a very long time. Buy your MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Deluxe air release valve
- Calibrated, blue nylon cuff
- Ideal for EMT's, hospitals and nursing homes
MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Infant Cuff: Fits arm girth of 5.5" to 7.8"
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Thigh Cuff: Fits thigh girth of 16.1" to 24.2"
- Color: Blue
- Contains latex: Yes
- Includes: one MABIS CALIBER Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, deluxe air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, and zippered carrying case
Warranty: Twenty-year calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-130-013, 01-130-015, 01-130-011, 01-130-016, 01-130-017