The MABIS® Legacy™ Aneroid Sphygmomanometers offers dependability and value that healthcare professionals can rely on. This model is equipped with the MABIS® deluxe air release valve, 300mmHg no-stop pin manometer, and calibrated nylon cuff. The gauge is covered by a lifetime calibration warranty and all parts are made with quality materials providing years of reliable service. Available in infant, child, adult, and large and thigh sizes to ensure a proper fit every time; buy your MABIS Signature Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS LEGACY Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Deluxe air release valve
- 300mmHg no-stop pin manometer
- Calibrated nylon, black cuff
MABIS LEGACY Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Infant Cuff: Fits arm girth of 5.5" to 7.8"
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Thigh Cuff: Fits thigh girth of 16.1" to 24.2"
- Color: Black
- Includes: one MABIS LEGACY Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, deluxe air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, and zippered carrying case
Warranty: Lifetime calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-110-023, 01-110-025, 01-110-021, 01-110-026, 01-110-027