The MABIS MatchMates Sprague Rappaport-Type Combination Kit is top of the line when it comes to versatility and quality. Practitioners, nurses, and caregivers want a product they can rely one and this kit fits that description. The 31" Sprague Rappaport-type stethoscope is the most popular style of stethoscope on the market today. The sphygmomanometer has a nylon calibrated cuff and the gauge carries a lifetime calibration warranty. Let your personality shine and choose between ten different vibrant colors, adding a little flavor to your work day. Accessories include three different types of ear tips, a large and small diaphragm, and an infant, medium, and adult sized bells. The sphygmomanometer, stethoscope, and oversized zippered carrying case are all color-coordinating; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS MatchMates Sprague Rappaport-Type Combination Kit Features:
- Two diaphragms (small and large)
- Three different types of ear tips for maximum comfort
- Three bells (adult, medium and infant)
- Oversized, matching carrying case
- Ideal for ER's, EMT's, Pediatrics, nursing homes
- 10 different colors to choose from
MABIS MatchMates Sprague Rappaport-Type Combination Kit Specifications:
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Stethoscope: 31" (Sprague Rappaport Style)
- Colors: Black, Orange, Burgundy, Red, Magenta, Teal, Purple, Blue, Navy, and Hunter Green
- Contains Latex
- Includes: one MABIS MatchMates Sprague Rappaport-Type Combination Kit, one Sphygmomanometer, one 31" Sprague Rappaport-Type stethoscope, 3 ear tips, 2 diaphragms (small and large), 3 bells (adult, medium and infant)
Warranty: Lifetime calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-360-021, 01-360-051, 01-360-071, 01-360-081, 01-360-151, 01-360-161, 01-360-201, 01-360-201, 01-360-241, 01-360-251