The MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is perfect for a healthcare provider that is looking for affordability and durability. This unit offers a 300mmHg no-stop pin manometer, standard air release valve, and a blue calibrated nylon cuff with hook and loop closure. Backed by a ten-year calibration warranty on the gauge, feel confident know that the MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer was built to last for many years even under high-demand environments and fields like hospitals, nursing homes or EMT's; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Comfortable fitting calibrated blue nylon cuff
- 300mmHg no-stop pin manometer
- Standard air release valve
- Durable cuff with hook and loop closure
- Vinyl zippered case
MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Infant Cuff: Fits arm girth of 5.5" to 7.8"
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Thigh Cuff: Fits thigh girth of 16.1" to 24.2"
- Color: Blue
- Includes: one MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, standard air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, and zippered vinyl carrying case
Warranty: Ten-year calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-140-013, 01-140-015, 01-140-011, 01-140-016, 01-140-017