Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is perfect for a healthcare provider that is looking for affordability and durability. This unit offers a 300mmHg no-stop pin manometer, standard air release valve, and a blue calibrated nylon cuff with hook and loop closure. Backed by a ten-year calibration warranty on the gauge, feel confident know that the MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer was built to last for many years even under high-demand environments and fields like hospitals, nursing homes or EMT's; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Comfortable fitting calibrated blue nylon cuff
- 300mmHg no-stop pin manometer
- Standard air release valve
- Durable cuff with hook and loop closure
- Vinyl zippered case
- Infant Cuff: Fits arm girth of 5.5" to 7.8"
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Thigh Cuff: Fits thigh girth of 16.1" to 24.2"
- Color: Blue
- Includes: one MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, standard air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, and zippered vinyl carrying case
Warranty: Ten-year calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-140-013, 01-140-015, 01-140-011, 01-140-016, 01-140-017