The MABIS RediScan 1-Second Infrared Thermometer is designed to be used with no contact involved and is appropriate for all ages. Use in the home to read the temperature of your body or an object such as a bottle of milk, bath water, or various other items, It is a breeze to operate! Just press the red power button, press and hold the Scan button and aim the sensor 2"-3" away from the person's forehead. Move the thermometer toward and away from head until the thermometer continuously beeps and the LED light flashes release the Scan button and read the results.
The MABIS RediScan 1-Second Infrared Thermometer is less invasive and more hygienic than most other thermometers, and can even be used while a child is sleeping. If your temperature is lower than 100.4°F (38.0°C), a happy face will appear on the screen, if over, a sad face. Other features this thermometer includes are switching modes for °C or °F and person or object, auto shut-off to save on battery life, and Nite-Glo® display; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
How does infrared technology work?
Since all people or objects radiate infrared energy, this thermometer works by changing the infrared energy measurement of a person or object into an accurate temperature reading. The automatic distance finding sensor ensures the RediScan thermometer is at the ideal distance before a measurement is taken. In one second, 512 readings are taken. These readings are converted into a single temperature with the peak temperature displayed on the screen.
MABIS RediScan 1-Second Infared Thermometer Features:
- Fast 1-second readout
- Nite-Glo® display
- Fever alarm
- Professional accuracy
- F° or C° switchable
- Automatic shut-off
- Non-contact measurements
- Memory recall of last 10 readings
MABIS RediScan 1-Second Infrared Thermometer Specifications:
- Reading Locations: Forehead
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off: Yes, after approx. 1 minute of non-use
- Wide Range Readout: 50°F-122°F person, 32°F-221°F object/liquid
- Operation Distance: 2.36” – 3.14” (6 -8 cm)
- Battery: 2 AAA
- Memory Recall of Last Reading: Yes, stores up to 10 readings
- Display: LCD (shows happy face for no fever, sad face for fever)
- Water Resistant: No
- Reading Length: 1 second
- Reading Range: 50.0°F – 122.0°F (10.0°C – 50.0°C)
- Accuracy: Human Body: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Dimensions: 5 1/4”L x 3 3/8”W x 1 1/4”H (134.5mm x 84.8mm x 31.7mm)
- Weight w/battery: 4.27 oz (121 grams)
- Includes: one MABIS RediScan 1-Second Infrared Thermometer, Drawstring storage pouch, 2 AAA batteries, quick start detailed guidebook in English and Spanish
- MABIS RediScan 1-Second Infrared Thermometer Manual
Warranty: Five year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 18-535-000, thermomater, didgital, farenheit, farenhiet, redi scan, infared, one-second, one second, non-contact