The MABIS Signature Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is designed with the best quality and performance in mind. Practitioners can properly place the cuff and select a size based on the range markings on the cuff. Every feature, whether is be the air release valve, bladder, cuff, or bulb, is made of superior materials and precise inner workings to assure that this unit will be working for many years to come. Available in child, adult, and large sizes to ensure a proper fit and offers a lifetime warranty on calibration and 3 years on parts; buy your MABIS Signature Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS Signature Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Top-of-the-line air release valve for a precise deflation rate
- Heavy-duty vulcanized bladder
- Range markings on the cuff
- Thick-walled inflation bulb combined
- Quality made calibrated nylon cuff
MABIS Signature Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Includes: one MABIS Signature Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, deluxe air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, and deluxe zippered carrying case
- Color: Blue
Warranty: Lifetime calibration on gauge; 3 years on parts
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Spygmomanometer, Anaroid, Sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-100-015, 01-100-011, 01-100-016