The Covidien Shiley Neonatal Tracheostomy Cuffless Tube is designed for patients on long-term artificial ventilation. There is no cuff provided in the Shiley Tracheostomy Tube, so air easily gets exchanged via the upper airway and a patient can comfortably speak and cough.
The Covidien Shiley Tracheostomy Tube is specially designed for neonatal and pediatric patients. For neonatal patients, it has a lower angle flange and for pediatrics, it has longer-sized cannulas to fit most children anatomies it is made with a soft flange to ensure a comfortable fit for pediatric patients. It also helps in managing tracheal and bronchial secretions thus enhancing the efficiency of the tracheostomy process.
The Shiley Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube also has a recessed portion behind the connector to make the process of tube-fitting easier. This cuffless tracheostomy tube by Shiley is available for both, neonatal and pediatric patients. It is designed in different sizes and with different inner and outer diameters to accomplish varied fitting requirements by pediatric patients. Each Shiley tracheostomy tube comes with its own obdurate that helps guide the outer cannula during the insertion process. The obdurate has a smooth and rounded-top to ease its insertion into the trachea as well as its removal from the trachea. Each cuffless tube is sterilized and individually packed to maintain its sterility. These tubes are ready to be used right out of the packaging.
Not quite what you are looking for? Check out our Tracheostomy Care page and the Smiths Medical Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in wide range of sizes
- Sterile, Latex free and Non DEHP
- Each tube comes with its own obdurate
- Designed for pediatric and neonatal patients
- Very smooth and rounded tip for easy insertion
- Made from soft flange material to ensure comfort
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Sizes: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5
- Securing Method: Uncuffed
- Length: 34 millimeters, 40 millimeters, 42 millimeters
- Model: 3.0 PED, 3.5 PED, 4.0 PED, 4.5 PED, 5.0 PED, 5.5 PED
Manuals and Documents
|Select Your Options
- Be the first to review this product