The McKesson Vinyl Gloves are powder-free gloves that are ideal to be used by medical practitioners for aseptic procedures. Being powder-free, they will not cause any irritations to the patients and do not affect the healing process in any way, unlike the case with powdered gloves. The Mckesson Powder-Free Gloves are not made of natural rubber latex. This is why they are perfect to be used by or used on people with latex allergies. This makes them a perfect addition to emergency kits.
The non-sterile gloves are for single use only and should be disposed of immediately after use. The Vinyl Exam Gloves have a polymer coating on the inside to allow users to wear it for extended periods of time without feeling any discomfort. The beaded cuff of the gloves ensure that they fit perfectly on your hand and also avoid any liquid from dripping on to your forearm.
The McKesson Exam Gloves are designed to be ambidextrous allowing them to be used by left-handed and right-handed people alike. The gloves have a high tactile sensitivity that allows hospital staff to maintain complete control over the examination procedure and the instruments they’re using. These Smooth Vinyl Gloves come in five different sizes to ensure a perfect fit for different hand sizes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Gloves are for single use only
- Smooth inner and outer surface
- Glove interior is polymer coated
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Powder free gloves with beaded cuff
- Ambidextrous, compatible with either hands
- Manufacturer: Mckesson
- Usage: For single use only
- Finger Thickness: 0.11 millimetres
- Chemo Rated: Not chemo approved
- Non sterile
- Model: 14-112 (XS), 14-114 (S), 14-116 (M), 14-118 (L), 14-120 (XL)