Manufacturer Product Description:
- McKesson Confiderm DCL Latex Exam Gloves
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Features a smooth inner and outer surface.
- This glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- CAUTION: This product should not be worn by individuals allergic to natural rubber.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Exam Glove
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Latex
- Sterility: NonSterile
- Latex Free Indicator: Contains Latex
- Usage: Single Use
- Hand Compatibility: Ambidextrous
- Chemo Rated: Not Chemo Approved
- Cuff Style: Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.17 mm (6.7 mil)
- Glove Exterior: Smooth
- Glove Interior: Without Coating
- Length in Inches: 9.4 Inch
- Powder Content: Powder Free
14-316 - Medium
14-318 - Large
- Storage Requirements: USP Controlled Room Temperature
- Size: Large
14-320 - Extra Large