Manufacturer Product Description:
- McKesson Confiderm PC Latex Exam Gloves
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Low protein content helps to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Interior polymer coating provides superior anti-sticking properties, resulting in highly effective donning in wet, damp, or dry conditions.
- Meets or exceed ASTM standards.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Exam Glove
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Latex
- Sterility: NonSterile
- Latex Free Indicator: Contains Latex
- Usage: Single Use
- Hand Compatibility: Ambidextrous
- Chemo Rated: Not Chemo Approved
- Cuff Style: Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.07 mm (2.8 mil)
- Glove Exterior: Textured
- Glove Interior: With Polymer Coating
- Length in Inches: 9.4 Inch
- Powder Content: Powder Free
14-1380 - X-Small
14-1381 - Small
14-1382 - Medium
14-1383 - Large
14-1384 - X-Large