Manufacturer Product Description:
- McKesson Hydrogel Amorphous Wound Dressing
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate that add or maintain moisture. Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. To protect peri-wound skin from maceration, apply a moisture barrier ointment or barrier film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing
- Material: Hydrogel
- Sterility: NonSterile
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Dosage Form: Gel
1721 - 1 oz. Bottle
- 1 fl. oz. (28 g) - packaged in an innovative accordion-like tube, designed to ease dispensing of the gel into difficult-to-reach areas.
- Packaged: 12 Bottles Per Case
- Volume: 1 oz.
1722 - 3 oz. Bottle
- 3 fl oz (85 g) - Multiple-use standard tube container.
- Packaged: 12 Tubes Per Case
- Volume: 3 oz.