Manufacturer Product Description:
- McKesson Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Dressing
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate that add or maintain moisture. Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. To protect peri-wound skin from maceration, apply a moisture barrier ointment or barrier film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 10 Packs Per Box, 4 Boxes Per Case
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Impregnated Dressing
- Material: Gauze
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Shape: Square
- Impregnated Ingredient: Hydrogel
61-53022 - 2 x 2 Inch
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Dimensions: 2 X 2 Inch
61-53044 - 4 x 4 Inch
- 4" x 4" (10.1 cm x 10.1 cm)
- Dimensions: 4 X 4 Inch