The McKesson Slipper Socks are machine-washable and latex-free socks that provide a firm grip with the surface below and prevent slipping. These are made of premium-grade terry cloth loops on the inside to provide a soft and comfortable feel even for long periods of time. The knitted polyester and nylon on the outside support the durability of these socks. These socks have a unisex design and are available in a wide variety of color-coded sizes for youth, adults, and even for bariatric patients. These socks can also be used as diabetic socks as they provide mild compressions to the feet and help facilitate blood circulation.
The Slipper Socks provide superior grip over hospital floors for risk-free movement and can be worn by patients in any age group.
These Slipper Socks by McKesson have highly elastic cuffs to support stretchability and provide a comfortable wear without constricting the feet.
These socks are available in two kinds of treads, non-skid imprinted and double imprinted treads. The double imprinted treads have been designed for patients who need extra security from the risk of sudden slips and falls. Such socks also maintain maximum contact with the floor while walking.
The socks are breathable and can be worn for a long time without any heat and moisture build up. Also, being machine-washable, it provides a great alternative to disposable socks in the long run. These above the ankle socks are designed for single-patient use only.
Need help getting socks on? Check out our Foot Socker Sock Aid for easy dressing.
Product Features and Benefits:
- For single patient use only
- Machine washable and latex free
- Color coded for easy size indication
- Breathable poly/nylon knit outer material
- Skid resistant treads helps reduce risk of slips
- Highly elastic and comfortable cuff for secure fit
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Sizes: Small, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, X-Wide, One size fits most
- Material: Poly / Nylon Knit Outer, Terry Cloth Inner
- Style: Above the Ankle
- Product Numbers: 40-1069, 40-1099-001, 40-3800, 40-3811-001, 40-3816, 40-3816-001, 40-3828, 40-3828-001, 40-3849, 40-3849-001
Manuals and Documents