The Med Spec GelFlex Wrist Support aids in the recovery of carpal tunnel surgery by reducing scarring at the incision site. While not only aiding in the recovery, the Gel Flex also helps to protect the incision site from external forces by reducing discomfort caused by hypersensitivity. The unique polymer gel pad is specially formulated with medical grade mineral oil to aid in healing and improving the skin's elasticity.
The MedSpec GelFlex Wrist Support is manufactured in the United States and is subject to higher quality control standards. The gel wrist brace is available for the left and right wrist and features four sizes for a comfortable fit. The GelFlex Support is an ideal solution to protect the incision site post carpal tunnel surgery, order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Higher quality control standards
- Aids in healing and improving skin's elasticity
- Protects incision site
- Reduces discomfort caused by hypersensitivity
- Contoured polymer gel pad
- Specially formulated with medical grade mineral oil
Med Spec Wrist Brace Specifications:
- Wrist Size (Circumference): 5"-6" (Small), 6"-7" (Medium), 7"-8" (Large), 8"-9" (X-Large)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 223822, 223824, 223825, 223826, 223832, 223834, 223835, 223836, jelflex, jel flex, medical specialties