The MedCenter 4 Alarm Medication Reminder is great for those who forget to take medications and want to be more organized with their medication. The talking alarm clock works by alerting users when it's time to take their medication with a friendly female voice up to four times daily. The clear, large-type display make viewing the time, date, and day easy. The friendly, repeating reminder will notify the user of the time and dosage to take until they press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button". Features loud and extra loud sound settings ensure that where ever you are, you will hear the alarm. Getting on a schedule to take your medication has been shown to improve your health. New Model with AC adapter port (Adapter Sold Separately). Buy your MedCenter 4 Alarm Medication Reminder from ActiveForever.com today!
MedCenter Med Reminder Features:
- Alerts users when it's time to take their medication
- Loud and extra loud sound settings
- Up to 4 daily alarms that can be set to any time you desire
- Backlit display for convenient night time medications
- Large-type display makes viewing the date and time easy
MedCenter Med Reminder Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.75" H x 10.25" W x 10.25" D
- Batteries: 2 - AA Batteries, AC Adapter Optional
- Works great combined with MedCenter 31 Pill Organizer
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 7021-0, 804755702109, med center pill reminder