The Medi Tech Medibrief Mesh Briefs are a range of comfortable briefs that are designed to provide personal comfort and dignified protection. The mesh designed briefs are primarily used for incontinence care and protection. They can either be used as a singular unit or be used to hold incontinence protection liners or pads. Apart from that, the mesh briefs are also ideal to securely hold wound dressings. These uses make the briefs ideal for use at home or in hospitals.
The Medi Tech Mesh Briefs have a universal design and can be used by both male and female patients alike. They have a blended construction that consists of eighty-four percent polyester and sixteen percent spandex. The fabric of the brief is incredibly gentle on the user’s skin. The mesh design makes the brief cool and breathable making it suitable to be worn for extended periods of time.
The Medibrief Mesh Briefs have light absorbency and are primarily used to manage light accidental drainage postpartum or post operations. Depending on what they are used for, the briefs are disposable after a single use or be used again. They are available in a variety of sizes to suit individual needs. These sizes are clearly indicated by the color coded bands stitched over the waists.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Color coded bands on waist indicate size of the brief
- Can be reused or disposed of depending on usage
- Ideal to manage postpartum or post-surgery
- Great for light incontinence and securing pads, liners and wound dressings
- Mesh design and breathable fabric prevent heat build-up
- Manufacturer: Medi Tech
- Product Material: 84 Percent Polyester | 16 Percent Spandex
- Leg Size: 28 Inch (MB13002) | 32 Inch (MB14002) | 38 Inch (MB15002)
- Waist Size: 56 Inch (MB13002) | 62 Inch (MB14002) | 74 Inch (MB15002)
- Product Number: MB13002, MB14002, MB15002