Medi Temp Instant Cold Pack
The Medi Temp Instant Cold Pack allows you to treat an everyday minor injury or general aches and pains. Cold therapy is typically applied to most strains, swelling, sprains, and minor injuries within the first 72 hours. Take a few packs on the go as no refrigeration is needed. Simply activate by squeezing and stays cold for up to 30 minutes. The large 6"x8" size will accommodate most areas that get sprained or muscles that are sore, like the back or shoulder. Buy your Medi Temp Instant Cold Pack from ActiveForever today!
Medi Temp Instant Cold Pack Features:
- Non-Toxic and Environmentally Friendly
- One Size Fits All
- Remains Flexible at all Temperatures
- Suited for Multiple Anatomical Uses
- Contours to Affected Areas with Safe Adjustable Compression
- No Refrigeration Required
- Squeeze to Activate
- Stays cold for 30 minutes!
- Single Use
Medi Temp Instant Cold Pack Specifications:
- 6" X 8"
- Case of 20
- Locate and pop inner liquid bag by squeezing sides firmly
- Shake well and mix contents
- Wrap or cover before applying to desired area
- Discard after single use
Cold therapy should not be used by individuals with circulatory problems, except under the direct supervision of a health care professional. Do not use on any insensitive skin or overly sensitivity skin areas or on open wounds.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not open bag
- If contents contact eye or skin, flush with water immediately
- If redness or irritation persists consult a physician
- If contents is accidentally swallowed, drink large amounts of water, induce vomiting and consult a physician
- Keep away from intense heat
- Store at room temperature
- Do not mix with combustible materials
- Dispose after use
- Do not reuse this pack by freezing, may cause frostbite
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: cold, hot, therapy, pack, instant, meditemp