Mediflow Waterbase Pillow
Simply fill the thermally insulated bladder with your preferred amount of water and you're ready to enjoy sleep-filled nights in comfort.
A full night's sleep improves mental capacity, it helps reduce fatigue and allows the body to heal. Good rest can not only make you look and feel better, but also increase energy and reduce stress. Understanding this, the Mediflow Waterbase Pillow was designed to instantly adjust to changes in sleeping position, reducing neck pain, relieving headaches, and improving your overall sleep quality. The fully encased water bladder prevents body heat from being drawn from the head, neck and shoulders to minimize discomfort as well.
When positioned correctly, the Mediflow Waterbase Pillow cradles the neck with outstanding support in all directions. As you roll from back to side throughout the night, the water instantly adjusts to maintain correct head and neck support resulting in outstanding comfort and less occurrences of waking up in the middle of the night to reposition.
In a recent clinical study conducted at the world renowned Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, doctors found that the Mediflow Waterbase pillow ranked best in all aspects of quality of sleep tested, including how fast subjects fell asleep, how few times they woke up and overall quality of sleep. Buy your Mediflow Waterbase Pillow from ActiveForever.com today and begin enjoying the benefits of a great night's rest!
Mediflow Waterbase Pillow Features:
- Restores energy with full night's sleep
- Freshen your appearance
- Proven to improve quality of sleep
- Completely customizable support levels
- Hypoallergenic DuPont polyester fiber filling
- Down filling also available
- Easy-to-fill water pouch
- Provides luxurious, rejuvenating sleep
- Soothe daily stresses
Layers of the Mediflow Waterbase Pillow:
- 1 - Hypo-allergenic DuPont® polyester fiber (or Down) floats over the top of the water layer to provide comfort.
- 2 - Thermal insulator fully encases the water layer to prevent heat loss
- 3 - Resealable water bladder secured to the base of the pillow
Mediflow Waterbase Pillow Dimensions:
- Standard: 20" x 28"
- Travel: 13.5" x 21"
- Standard (w/Down): 17" x 25.25"
- Also Available: Additional quilted covers for standard size (20" x 28") Mediflow pillow
Expedited shipping costs may vary as the Mediflow Waterbase Pillow is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders.
Warranty: 3-year warranty covering manufacturing defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mediflo, water based, lwp100, lwl149, lwp1704, lwp141