Medical Compression Pantyhose in Your Petite Size
Mediven Comfort 15-20 mmHg Petite Panthose OT with Adj Waist Features:
- Mild compression 15-20 mmHg
- Adjustable waist
- Petite pantyhose
- Closed toe
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances.
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
- Clinically-Proven Accurate and Precise Compression
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
- Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- During pregnancy, helps prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins.
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
Mediven Comfort 15-20 mmHg Petite Panty Hose OT with Adj Waist Specifications:
- Color: Natural and Ebony
- Brand: Mediven Comfort Pantyhose
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: compression socks, stockings, garments, pantyhose, hosiery,