Medical Compression Pantyhose in Your Petite Size
Medi Comfort Stockings; combining fashion, comfort, and medical efficacy without compromise! Specifically designed by
Mediven for petite patients who demand the best looking medical compression available. The 15 - 20 mmHg compression stocking level: will have slightly more pressure around the legs, and are often recommended to people whose legs are prone to swelling and fatigue. This compression level is also called "therapeutic compression." Pregnant women, people with genetic circulatory issues, or who suffer from spider or varicose veins are all examples of people who would wear this compression level of graduated stockings to experience leg pain relief. Buy the Mediven Plus 15-20 compression stockings and treat your legs today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Comfort 15-20 mmHg Petite Panthose OT with Adj Waist Features:
- Mild compression 15-20 mmHg
- Adjustable waist
- Petite pantyhose
- Closed toe
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances.
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
- Clinically-Proven Accurate and Precise Compression
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
- Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- During pregnancy, helps prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins.
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
Mediven Comfort 15-20 mmHg Petite Panty Hose OT with Adj Waist Specifications:
- Color: Natural and Ebony
- Brand: Mediven Comfort Pantyhose
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: compression socks, stockings, garments, pantyhose, hosiery,