Compression Stockings for Moderate to Severe Edema
Compression stockings are specialized stocking designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis. Compression stockings are elastic garments worn around the leg compressing the limb, exerting pressure against the legs reducing the diameter of distended veins causing an increase in venous blood flow velocity and valve effectiveness. Compression therapy helps decrease venous pressure, prevents venous stasis and impairs of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs. Buy the Mediven comfort 20-30 compression stockings today from ActiveForever and give your legs a treat!
Mediven Comfort Compression Stockings 20-30 mmHg Knee High Extra-Wide Petite Size Features:
- For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins.
- Helps prevent and relieve moderate to Severe Varicose Veins (also during pregnancy).
- Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema
- Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS).
- Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis.
- Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing).
- Helps prevent Deep Vein Thombrosis, also known as economy class syndrome.
Mediven Comfort Compression Stockings 20-30 mmHg Knee High Extra-Wide Petite Size Specifications:
- Color: Natural and Ebony
- Brand: Mediven Comfort Stockings
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: compression socks, stockings, garments, pantyhose, hosiery