Graduated Compression Stocking
Compression stockings are special stockings designed to help prevent the occurrence of and protect against the further progression of venous disorders. Compression stockings are elastic garments worn around the leg compressing the leg and using pressure against the legs reducing the diameter of distended veins. Knee high stockings are premier unisex compression stockings that offer unparralleled levels of comfort, durability, and effective circulation therapy. Buy your Mediven compression stockings today from ActiveForever!
Compression Stockings Mediven Comfort 30-40 mmHg Knee High Open Toe Features:
- For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins.
- Helps prevent and relieve moderate to Severe Varicose Veins (also during pregnancy).
- Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema
- Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS).
- Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis.
- Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing).
- Helps prevent Deep Vein Thombrosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
Compression Stockings Mediven Comfort 30-40 mmHg Knee High Open Toe Specifications:
- Color: Natural, Sandstone, Ebony and Wheat
- Brand: Mediven Comfort Stockings
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.