Open Toe Compression Stockings For Men and Women
Open toe compression stockings can be beneficial for people who want to wear a sock over the compression stocking, those with arthritic toes, or to allow more air to access the toes (if there is a cut or fungal infection on a toe the increased air may help increase the healing). Mediven Plus stockings feature many of the same advanced knitting features as the Elegance line. They blend MediSilk yarn with a more opaque material, while offering patients who wish to conceal their varicosities, blemishes or scarring a discreet solution in a semi-sheer stocking.
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Extra-Wide Knee High Open Toe Features:
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Unparalleled compliance
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Easy to apply.
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Extra-Wide Knee High Open Toe Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Sizes: Size I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Toe Style: Open
- Latex Free
- Made from 75% Polyamid (Nylon) / 25% Elasthan (Spandex)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 103, mediusa, medi