Your Secret Weapon Against Painful Swelling
If your pregnant and experiencing pain swelling in the legs and feet here is a little tip you might not know about. Wearing compression pantyhose can help elevate painful swelling in your legs and fit due to pregnancy fluid gain. Its perfectly normal to have a certain level of swelling during pregnancy because you are retaining more water. Wearing Mediven maternity hosiery will help to lessen the leg swelling and pain associated with pregnancy. With Mediven Sheer and Soft hose, you won’t even realize you are earing compression pantyhose at all! Buy the Mediven Plus maternity pantyhose today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Petite Maternity PantyHose Open Toe with Adjustable Waist Features:
- Ready to fit maternity pantyhose
- Adjustable waist
- Specially designed for shorter legs
- Medical compression grade 30-40
- Open toe
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Unparalleled compliance
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Easy to apply, easy to take off
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Petite Maternity PantyHose Open Toe with Adjustable Waist Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Leg Length: Petite
- Style: Maternity pantyhose
- Material: 69% Polyamid (Nylon) / 31% Elasthan (Spandex)
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 2140, medi, mediusa, panty hose