Little legs, little feet and growing belly!
Maternity hose in hard to find petite size. You can help prevent the pain associated with pregnancy and maternity pantyhose will help you. It is normal to have leg and foot swelling when you pregnant. What youre suffering from is edema. Its perfectly normal to have a certain level of swelling during pregnancy because youre retaining more water. Wearing Mediven maternity hosiery will help to lessen the leg swelling and pain associated with pregnancy. With Mediven Sheer and Soft hose, you wont even realize youre wearing medical compression socks at all! Buy your Mediven Sheer and Soft Maternity pantyhose today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Sheer and Soft 20-30 mmHg Maternity Pantyhose CT with Adjustable Waist Features:
- Latex free
- Ready to fit maternity pantyhose
- Medical compression grade 20-30
- Open toe
- Specifically designed for shorter legs
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Unparalleled compliance
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Easy to apply, easy to take off
Mediven Sheer and Soft 20-30 mmHg Maternity Pantyhose CT with Adjustable Waist Specifications:
- Color: Natural and Ebony
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Toe Style: Closed
- Leg Length: Petite
- Fabric Content: 75% Polyamid (Nylon) / 25% Elasthan (Spandex)
- Latex free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 3035, 3030, medi, mediusa