The 1 Quart Biohazard Sharps Container is a small disposal container that can also be used as a point-of-use disposal case with blood drawing trays. The container is a useful medical supply to dispose of objects like needles, scalpels, broken capillary tubes, or other contaminated instruments. It has a uniquely designed locking-lid that allows you to safely transport the contents of the container for disposal when its full.
The Biohazard Sharps Container is designed for phlebotomists, professionals who collect blood by performing venipunctures. The container is small in size and hence can easily fit into the blood drawing tray. The disposal container features a square base that ensures its stability on different surfaces or on trays. This makes it idea for both hospitals and at-home visits.
The containers are made of a strong polypropylene material that make it puncture resistant and extremely durable. A translucent lid on top of the container allows you to easily identify the contents within. There are two options of lids available for the Sharps Containers. One lid has a single opening and is ideal to dispose off larger objects while the other option has a dual opening and is great for smaller objects of different shapes. Each container is compact and easily portable with a capacity of nine hundred and forty seven milliliters. The construction of the container is latex-free and safe to be used by people with latex allergies.
Product Features and Benefits
- Square base promotes stability
- Locks for final disposal and safe transport
- Translucent lid for easy recognition of contents
- Latex Free - Not made with natural rubber latex
- Fits into blood drawing trays for point of use disposal and transfer
- Single or double opening lid options to suit disposal of a variety of sharps
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Material: Polypropylene
- Product Capacity: 1 Quart
- Model: MDS705110, MSC095102
- Dimensions: 6.25 Inches (Height) x 4.25 Inches (Width) x 4.25 Inches (Depth)
Manuals and Documents