The Medline Elements Bedside Commode features a unique style that provides dignity to the user as well as all the convenient features patients need. This versatile beside commode adjusts in height from 19" to 22.5" in .5" increments and odors and stains, that are typically caused by mold, mildew, bacteria, will not form with the built-in Microban® protection. Remove the pan below the seat, attach the included splash guard, place it over the toilet, it is transformed into a toilet riser with handles that can assist in sitting or standing.
The Medline Elements Bedside Commode features a flat seat lid that can be closed when it is not in use and the bronze and beige colors fit in with most bathroom decor. With a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds and non-slip rubber feet, this durable bedside commode can be used for long or short-term at home or in a healthcare facility. Additional comfort features include adjustable arm and backrest, covered armrests, and a toilet paper holder. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Medline Elements Bedside Commode Features:
- Perfect for those who have long or short-term mobility issues
- Fully adjustable armrest, backrest, and seat height for a custom fit
- Unique lid cover lays flat for a more discreet look when not in use
- Microban® protection built into plastic
- Non-slip rubber feet keep chair from sliding
- Extra-long seat provides comfort and ease of use
- No tools needed for assembly
- Covered armrests
- Dark bronze and beige colors fits into more bathrooms decor
- Toilet paper holder included
Medline Elements Bedside Commode Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Distance Between Arms (Inside): 19.6"
- Distance Between Legs, Width: 27.2"
- Distance Between Legs, Depth: 22.6"
- Leg Adjustment (Floor to Top of Seat): 19" to 22.5" in .5" increments
- Seat Dimensions: 19.2"W x 17.4"D
- Backrest Adjustment Height: 5.5" or 7.5" to seat
- Armrest Adjustment: 8" or 10" from top of armrest to seat
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Color: Beige/bronze
- Material: Polyethylene Seat; Aluminum Frame
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: one Medline Elements Bedside Commode and instructions
- Note: This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Warranty: limited lifetime on frame, 6 months on wearable parts
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: MDS89664ELMB, aids to daily living, adl, bed-side, bed side, comode, comod, commod, parkinsons, fall prevention, patient therapy, rehabilitation, bath safety, toilet aid