The Medline Elements Shower Chair features fully adjustable armrests, seat (height and depth), and backrest for a customized fit and a comfortable extra-wide contoured seat. This versatile stable shower chair features Microban® antimicrobial protection built right into the plastic seat and back which keeps mildew, mold, and bacteria from causing odors and stains. It can accommodate users up to 350 pounds and assembles without the need for tools.
The Medline Elements Shower Chair is very lightweight (12 lbs w/back and 10 lbs w/o back), the included convenient clip holds a detachable handheld showerhead, and non-skid feet keep it from sliding while bathing. The beige and dark bronze finish compliments most bathroom decors and can be assemble without the use of tools. Available with or without backrest. Prevent falls and be comfortable while bathing with the Medline Elements Shower Chair. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Medline Elements Shower Chair Features:
- Ideal for those with limited mobility issues such as arthritis, post-op hip or knee surgery, or stoke
- Microban® antimicrobial protected seat and backrest keeps stains and odors from forming
- Fully adjustable armrests, seat, and backrest for a customized fit
- Extra-wide, comfortable seat
- Lightweight, yet stable design
- Depth adjustable seat
- Prevents falls while bathing
- Tool-free, snap-together assembly
- Includes attached clip for a handheld showerhead
- Non-skid feet prevent chair from sliding
- Beige and dark bronze finish compliments most bathroom decors
- Available in with or without backrest
Medline Elements Shower Chair Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Distance Between Arms (Outside): 22.4"
- Seat Dimensions: 18"W x 15"D
- Distance Between Arms (Inside): 18.1"
- Armrest Adjustment: 7" or 9" from seat
- Distance Between Legs (Depth): 19.9"
- Distance Between Legs (Width): 19.2"
- Legs Adjustment (Floor to Top of Seat): 15" to 21" in .5" increments
- Backrest Height Adjustment: 3" or 5" to seat
- Backrest Depth Adjustment: 4" or 6" from seat
- Weight: 12 lbs (w/back); 9.5 lbs (w/o back)
- Color: Beige/bronze
- Material: Polyethylene Seat; Aluminum Frame
- Latex Free: Yes
- Styles: With or without back
- Includes: one Medline Elements Shower Chair and instructions
- Note: This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Warranty: limited lifetime on frame, 6 months on wearable parts
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: MDS89740ELMB, MDS89745ELMB, aids to daily living, adl, shower stool, shower seat, bath seat, parkinsons, fall prevention, patient therapy, rehabilitation, bath safety