The Medline Elements Transfer Bench is a versatile bathing aid that straddles the edge of the bathtub allowing the users to safely bath eliminating the chance of falling. The seat and back are infused with Microban® protection that prevents odors and stains caused by mold, mildew, and bacteria. The legs adjust from 17" up to 21" in .5" increments, the seat is contoured, and the non-slip suction cup feet keep the bench stable and secure.
The Medline Elements Transfer Bench features a study arm that safely assists the user as they are entering and exiting the bath, a useful clip that can hold a detachable showerhead and reversible and adjustable backrest for a customized fit. This bench can support patients up to 350 pounds and beige seat and back and bronze frame fits into almost all bathroom decors. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Medline Elements Transfer Bench Features:
- Assists patients with limited mobility bath safely
- Infused with Microban® protection
- Prevents falls while bathing
- Height and depth adjustable seat
- Reversible, height adjustable backrest
- Contoured seat is comfortable on the back of the legs
- No tools needed for assembly
- Non-slip feet
- Clip holds detachable showerhead
- Bronze frame and beige back and seat goes with most bathroom designs
Medline Elements Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Distance Between Legs, Width (Outside): 34.6"
- Distance Between Legs, Depth (Outside): 20.5"
- Seat Size: 28"W x 16.6"D
- Adjustable Legs (Floor to Top of Seat): 17" - 21" in .5" increments
- Adjustable Backrest Height: 7" or 9" from top of armrest to seat
- Adjustable Backrest Depth: 2" or 3.5"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Color: Beige/bronze
- Material: Polyethylene Seat; Aluminum Frame
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: one Medline Elements Transfer Bench and instructions
- Note: This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Warranty: limited lifetime on frame, 6 months on wearable parts
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: MDS86960ELMB, aids to daily living, adl, transfer seat, shower bench, shower seat, bath seat, bath bench, parkinsons, fall prevention, patient therapy, rehabilitation, bath safety