The Medline EquaGel® Balance Cushion is made of a 1.75" thick innovative dual-layer grid structure which is soft, yet supportive and reduces peak pressures up to 41% compared to a standard foam cushion. It constantly adjusts to every change in movement, no matter how small, making this an exceptionally supportive and comfortable cushion.
The Medline EquaGel® Balance Cushion features micro-Immersion™ technology that cradles boney areas and cooling gel that reduces heat and moisture. This gel cushion comes with a zippered stretch cover. With an ergonomic, contoured design, this cushion can be used anywhere the patient sits such as the couch, chair, or wheelchair. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Medline EquaGel® Balance Cushion Features:
- Redistributes pressure with dual-layer structure
- Micro-ImmersionTM technology cradles boney areas
- Adjust to every move
- Reduces peak pressures up to 41%
- Ergonomic, contoured design
- Reduce heat and moisture with cooling gel and open-cell design
- Shear and friction are minimized
- Easy-to-clean, all-way stretch cover
- Can be used anywhere the patient sits
Medline EquaGel® Balance Cushion Specifications:
- Sizes: 16" x 16", 18" x 16", 20" x 16"
- Thickness: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
- Color: Black
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 888277106669, MSCEQBAL1618, aids to daily living, adl, wheel chair, equa gel, equa-gel, equal gel