When you need some assistance to take that next step, reach for your new Medline Aluminum Quad Cane. Four feet give you greater stability through weight-bearing dispersion that traditional canes cannot offer. The cane’s height is adjustable to ensure you walk with a normalized gait. To keep you safe during all seasons and in every situation Medline Quad Canes don’t slip on smooth surfaces.
The extra stability and longevity comes from its unique design over many other mobility aids. Featuring the strength and lightweight capabilities of aluminum, this four-point cane, from Medline, comes in three finishes, each abrasion and rust resistant. You can easily adjust the height between 29 to 38 inches using the secure push-button locking feature. Non-skid rubber tips with metal inserts on each foot ensure you don’t slip or slide and your cane lasts.
With two designs for you to choose from, you’ve found the right cane for your needs. The small base is ideal for you if you walk at a fast pace, and the large base gives more stability while supporting a slower walking pace. Lightweight Aluminum Quad Canes are ready without any need to assemble right from the box. Quad canes stand up on their own, which is the support you need when you can’t.
Product Features & Benefits
- Four Feet for Greater Stability Over Single-point Canes
- Three Finishes Resist Scratching and Oxidation
- Push-button Allows for Fast, Secure Adjustments
- Nonskid Rubber Tips with Metal Inserts for Grip
- Strength and Lightweight Capabilities of Aluminum
- Footprint: 6"x 8"
- Latex Free: Yes
- UNSPSC: 42211501
- Cane Handle Type: Offset
- Cane Material: Aluminum
- HPIS Code: 630_20_10_10
- Height adjusts: 29" to 38"
- Color: Chrome, Bronze, Black
- Weight Capacity Pounds: 300 lb
- Cane Color: Chrome, Bronze, Black
- Cane Handle Material: Vinyl, Foam