Medline Alcohol Prep Pads with 70 Percent Isopropyl Alcohol are individually packaged to maintain sterility and be ready to disinfect the skin prior to injections or sanitize a medical instrument. Not only are these small, packets effective for hospital use, it's also convenient for home use. The sterile packets are ready to clean dirt and residue on the skin from everyday scrapes. It's also important to keep on hand to properly disinfect the skin prior to insulin or hormone injections. The packet is for single-use making it convenient to have in an automobile or home first aid kit.
The sterile alcohol prep pads are saturated in 70 percent isopropyl antiseptic alcohol to be strong enough to kill a range of bacteria and harmful viruses. The pad is 2-ply nonwoven material adding softness and absorbency. The pads are available in two sizes, medium and large, and can be purchased in a box or case.
Medline also manufacturers Curad Fabric Adhesive Bandages, another important first aid supply that you may need to restock to be prepared for everyday cuts and scrapes.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft to Be Gentle When Cleaning the Skin
- Packaged Sterile
- Convenient Individual Packets
- Effectively Kills Bacteria and Viruses
- Two Size Options
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Item Number: MDS090735 (Medium), MDS090670 (Large)
- Quantity: Box of 200, Case of 3000 (Medium); Box of 100, Case of 1000 (Large)
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Ply: 2
- HCPCS Code: A4245
- Ingredients: 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
- Medium Pad Size: 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 Inch
- Large Pad size: 1-3/4 x 3-1/4 Inch
- Color: White
- Flushable: No
- Application: External Use Only to Clean and Disinfect Skin
Manuals and Documents