The Medline Ultrasorbs AP Disposable Underpads feature a SuperCore technology and Ultra-dry underpads that ensure patient comfort and a healthy and dry skin. The underpads are at an ultra-absorbency level and are ideal for patients with high to severe incontinence.
The disposable underpads by Medline have an extra-soft topsheet with fold-over edges that give a soft feel and also prevent the build-up of heat and moisture within the underpad. It has an advanced super-absorbent core made with high-standard absorbent polymers that do not swell, disintegrate or bunch due to the presence of moisture and always stay flat. The core quickly draws all the moisture deep into the layers of the underpad and locks it away from the skin. This also helps eliminate the risk of skin-breakdowns, rashes and skin irritations.
It has a tough-built cloth-like backsheet which is also super air-permeable that makes it an ideal choice to maximize the air-flow of low air loss mattresses. The backsheet is made in compliance with the Q2 turning and repositioning protocols for patients and can support a weight of up to one-hundred and thirty-six kilograms for easy repositioning of patients with low-mobility. It has a moisture-trapping AquaShield film beneath the core that absorbs all leakages and ensures no double-layer of protection is required to prevent the bed linens from getting wet. This ultimately reduces the need for frequent bed linen changes.
Visit our Disposable Underpads page and our Tranquility Peach Sheet Underpad for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Aqua shield film protects against leaks
- Ideally can be used with low air loss mattress therapy
- Ultra absorbent core wicks liquid away, controls odors and doesn’t bunch
- Super strong and moisture proof back sheet for skin dryness and comfort
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Latex Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 23 Inch x 36 Inch, 31 Inch x 36 Inch, 10 Inch x 16 Inch, 18 Inch x 24 Inch, 24 Inch x 36 Inch
- Product Number: ULTRABULK2436, ULTRABULK3136, ULTRASORB1016, ULTRASORB1824, ULTRASORB2436, ULTRASORB3136
Manuals and Documents