Manufacturer Product Description:
Medline Industries Ultrasorbs AP Premium Drypad 24" x 36", Super absorbent, Breathable, Disposable, Latex-free
Ultrasorbs AP Premium Drypad are air-permeable drypads that feature a patented, SuperCore absorbent that draws in moisture, locks it away from the skin and feels dry to the touch in just minutes. Lies flat when wet, thanks to SuperCore technology, without bunching, swelling or disintegrating. The AquaShield film provides leakage protection that means fewer linen changes and no double-padding needed! Air-permeable for added comfort, dryness and no embarrassing, plastic film crinkling. Effective for use with low-air-loss mattress therapy; protects the bedding and permits airflow. Indications include open air continence management, ICU/CCU patients who should not be moved or disturbed, ER/OR for absorbing significant or ongoing fluid loss and any place where skin dryness is needed.
- Medline Ultrasorbs AP Drypads Breathable Disposable Underpads Super Absorbent is effective for use with low-air-loss mattress therapy.
- Air permeable for added comfort, dryness and no embarrassing, plastic film crinkling.
- Protects the bedding and permits airflow.
- Soft, nonwoven, top sheet is softer against the skin for increased comfort.
- Advanced SuperCore absorbent sheets are thermo-bonded to provide better pad integrity and superior skin dryness.
- AquaShield film traps moisture, providing better leakage protection.