The Medline ReadyFlush Personal Cleansing Cloths are flushable wipes that are biodegradable and safe to be flushed down the sewers. These cleansing wipes are made of hydraspun dispersible cloth fibers that easily break down when flushed and disperse into the sewers without clogging your toilet. This makes the wipes safe for the environment too.
These pre-moistened wipes are incredibly soft and gentle on your skin and can be used to wipe concerned areas for incontinence or perineal care. The Flushable Cleansing Cloths come in easy dispense packs and can be kept beside your bed or in your bathroom for use. Although these wipes are flushable and break down on flushing, they are still strong and durable to provide enhanced skin wiping without being too harsh on the skin.
ReadyFlush Biodegradable Flushable Wipes have a gender neutral scent with a mild pH balanced formula to facilitate gentle cleansing to delicate skin. No alcohol solution is added in order to prevent the skin from drying. These hypoallergenic wipes contain no potential allergic substances and are safe for everyone. They are also recommended to be used by a single patient only to avoid cross contamination. Choose ReadyFlush, Scented in softpacks or in plastic tubs in either a single or case.
Medline also manufactures personal cleansing wipes with Dimethicone, leaving behind a skin barrier for additional protection to skin for incontinence and perineal care.
Features and Benefits
- Gender Neutral Scent
- Easy to Dispose, Flushable Wipes
- Single-Patient Use
- pH Balanced Hypoallergenic Wipes that Won't Dry Skin
- Fibers Break Down to be Septic Tank Friendly
- Wipes are Pre-Moistened for Easy Perineal, Incontinence or All Over Skin Care
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Product Numbers: MSC263800, MSC263800H, MSC263810, MSC263810H
- Quantity: Softpack of 24, Case of 24 Softpacks (MSC263810), Tub of 60, Case of 9 Tubs (MSC263800)
- Container Options: Softpack, Tub
- Dimensions: 8 Inches (Length) x 12 Inches (Breadth)
- Application: Personal Wipe
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flushable: Yes
- Alcohol-Free: Yes
- Contains Dimethicone: No
- Antibacterial: No
- Material: Hydraspun Dispersible
Manuals and Documents