The ReadyFlush Cleansing Cloths are flushable wipes that are biodegradable and hence safe to be flushed down the sewers. These wipes are made of hydraspun dispersible cloth fibers that easily break down when flushed and disperse into the sewers without clogging your toilet. This makes the wipes safe for the environment too.
These pre-moistened wipes are incredibly soft and gentle on your skin and can be used to wipe concerned areas for incontinence or perineal care. The Flushable Cleansing Cloths come in easy dispense packs and can be kept beside your bed or in your bathroom for use. Although these wipes are flushable and break down on flushing, they are still strong and durable to provide enhanced skin wiping without being too harsh on the skin.
The cloths have a mild pH balanced formula to facilitate gentle cleansing to delicate skin. No alcohol solution is added to them even in a mild amount to prevent the skin from drying. Each wipe contains nearly three and a quarter percent of dimethicone that moisturizes the skin and creates a protective barrier over it. This barrier protects the skin from harmful bacteria in the environment thus eliminating minor skin irritations, rashes, itching etc. The ReadyFlush Wipes can be used to get relief from skin cracking too.
These hypoallergenic wipes contain no potential allergic substances and are safe for everyone. They are also recommended to be used by a single patient only to avoid cross contamination.
Product Features and Benefits
- Contains 3.2 percent dimethicone skin protectant
- Flushable and dispersible single patient use wet wipe
- pH adjusted hypoallergenic wipes that don’t contain alcohol
- When flushed, fibers break down immediately but are strong while being used
- Wipes are pre-soaked with flush free formula that cleans, saturates and calms the skin
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Dimensions: 8 Inches (Length) x 12 Inches (Breadth)
- Application: Personal wipe
- Model: MSC263811