Medline Ultra Reachers are designed as an independent living aid to make it safe and easy to grab objects out of reach when you have limited dexterity or other physical limitations. The Medline Reacher extends your reach an additional 31 inches so you can pick up objects while sitting or standing. Its gripper jaws will even get into tight spaces that you otherwise can't get to and reach high up to the top shelf without strain or risk of injury.
The Reacher is made with a lightweight durable metal frame that weighs in at only 14 ounces to make it easy to lift. The handle is also ergonomically designed out of PVC so that the handle molds to each of the four fingers. The trigger requires only a light squeeze to activate the gripper jaws so it's comfortable and easy to use when you have limited strength. As an Ultra, formerly Platinum design, the gripper jaw is completed with non-slip rubber tips so it can grab a small coin to larger objects up to 5 pounds.
When individuals have limited mobility and dexterity, they often require assistance getting in and out of bed as well. You may want to check out the Medline Bed Assist Bar with Storage Pocket Bed Assist Bar to give the support needed so they can live independently.
Features and Benefits:
- Grab Objects Without Bending or Straining
- Lightweight Construction
- Ergonomic Handgrip
- Durable to Hold 5-lbs Objects
- Design Creates Greater Grip Strength
- Extends Reach an Additional 31 Inches
- Rubber Jaws Secure Objects Better
- Doesn't Require A lot of Grip Strength
- Reaches into Cramped Spaces
- Durable Metal Extension Frame
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Item Numbers: MDS86031RCE (Case), MDS86031RCEH (Each), MDS86031RCH (2/Box)
- Quantity: Each, Box of 2, Case of 6
- Color: Blue (Metal Frame), Black (PVC Handle and Jaw)
- Application: Grabbing Tool for Individuals with Physical Limitations
- Length: 31 Inches
- Weight: 14 Ounces
- Material: Metal Frame, PVC Jaw w/ Rubber Tips
- Latex Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents