Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Affordably priced less than similar devices, the MedReady Automatic Medication Dispenser operates using easy-to-use microchip technology, making it easy to avoid missed and over medication.
The MedReady Automated Medication Dispenser operates on AC wall power and also has short-term back-up batteries for travel use. The timers and alarms on this medication manager are easy to set. A real lock and key make the MedReady completely tamper-proof. Buy your MedReady Automatic Medication Dispenser from ActiveForever today!
MedReady Medication Dispenser Features:
- Safety: Med Ready Automatic Medication Dispenser conveniently utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outage, or short-term travel, switches automatically to included rechargeable batteries.
- Security: MedReady is tamper-proof to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, our system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can load MedReady and monitor patient compliance.
- Usable Clock: The extra large LED read-out is easily viewed from any angle and is self-illuminating so MedReady can be seen in any light.
- Medication Card Holder: MedReady provides a card holder for a printed copy of the prescriptions for all medications in the dispenser.
- Easy-to-Set Alarms: Setting the medication manager timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm clock.
- Affordale: Compared to most automated medication dispensers that cost well over $600, the MedReady Automatic Medication Dispenser is an exceptional value priced less than $150.00
- New, lower frequency alarm to benefit those suffering with hearing loss.
- MedReady Automatic Medication Manager Instructions
- Dimensions: 11"D x 3"H
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Made in the USA!
- Alarm: Audible
- Includes: AC adapter
Warranty: MedReady carries a 1 year manufacturer warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Med Ready, P1600, manager, management, despenser