Affordably priced less than similar devices, the MedReady Automatic Medication Dispenser operates using easy-to-use microchip technology, making it easy to avoid missed and over medication.
The MedReady Automated Medication Dispenser operates on AC wall power and also has short-term back-up batteries for travel use. The timers and alarms on this medication manager are easy to set. A real lock and key make the MedReady completely tamper-proof. Buy your MedReady Automatic Medication Dispenser from ActiveForever today!
MedReady Medication Dispenser Features:
- Safety: Med Ready Automatic Medication Dispenser conveniently utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outage, or short-term travel, switches automatically to included rechargeable batteries.
- Security: MedReady is tamper-proof to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, our system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can load MedReady and monitor patient compliance.
- Usable Clock: The extra large LED read-out is easily viewed from any angle and is self-illuminating so MedReady can be seen in any light.
- Medication Card Holder: MedReady provides a card holder for a printed copy of the prescriptions for all medications in the dispenser.
- Easy-to-Set Alarms: Setting the medication manager timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm clock.
- Affordale: Compared to most automated medication dispensers that cost well over $600, the MedReady Automatic Medication Dispenser is an exceptional value priced less than $150.00
- New, lower frequency alarm to benefit those suffering with hearing loss.
Warranty: MedReady carries a 1 year manufacturer warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Med Ready, P1600, manager, management, despenser