The MedSpec EVO Speed lacer ankle stabilizer is a strong ankle brace with a stirrup wrap that wraps around your heel firmly to restrict ankle movement. The stabilizing straps form a figure eight which is an ideal shape to limit ankle mobility without causing strain. The speed lace closure with velcro straps allows users to put on the EVO Speed lacer ankle brace quickly and easily.
The dynamic elastic cuff closure enhances the support of the stabilizing straps thereby protecting the user against inversion and eversion ankle sprains. The bilateral design of the MedSpec EVO speed lacer ankle stabilizer allows each size to fit the left or the right foot in the same way. Further on, the ankle brace has a low profile and can easily fit into any type of shoe without any complication.
The breathable nylon boot of the MedSpec EVO speed lacer ankle stabilizer allows it to be comfortably used for extended periods of time. It also enhances the overall durability and strength of the brace. It is important to note that the brace should be machine washed in a gentle cycle only with no bleach.
Product Features and Benefits
- Low profile design fits inside all shoes
- Nylon support base for strength & durability
- Bilateral design: every size fits both right or left foot
- Speed lace closure for easier & faster application
- Suited for sports, rehabilitation & general ankle protection
- Stabilizing straps forms figure 8 to help stabilize ankle joint
- Stirrup straps capture heel to restrict inversion or eversion of the ankle
- Elastic cuff closure enhances support from stabilizing straps & secure laces
- Manufactured in the USA
- Color Available: Black only
- Manufacturer: Medical Specialties (MedSpec)
- Model Available: 264111, 264112, 264114, 264115, 264117
- Please see our sizing chart below for measurement information
MedSpec EVO Speed Lacer ASO Ankle Brace Sizing Guide and Chart: