The Kangaroo ePump by Covidien is a smart feeding device with an easily programmable interface. The ePump is compact, lightweight, and its functioning is not affected by any external factors. This is why it is portable and the perfect piece of medical equipment for use at home, in hospitals or wellness centers, and even in cars or ambulances while the patient is mobile. The absence of a drip chamber that requires the attached pump set to stay upright makes it easy to use the ePump anywhere.
The smart Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector technology of the Kangaroo ePump identifies the pump set that is attached to it and displays the programming process specific to that set. The ePump ensures the exact formula and fluid is delivered to and received by the patient using a precise tracking feature that monitors the flow conditions of the feeding set. An adjustable alarm feature warns users about any dosage errors or wrong pump set conditions. With a memory bank of up to 72 hours, the pump is able to store your custom programs for future use and reference.
The Covidien ePump Feeding Device can be programmed for continuous or intermittent feeding. Users can also program flushing intervals to eliminate the need of manual flushing. The feeding device also includes a removable pole clamp, a detachable power cord, and a replaceable battery pack that is rechargeable and has a backup of 15 hours. The Covidien Kangaroo Enteral Feeding ePump is a safe and convenient device ideal for automatic enteral feeding and flushing.
Product Features and Benefits
- Retains feeding and flushing history of up to 72 hours
- Allows for both programming feed only and feed and flush
- Ideal for home care, ambulatory, nursing home and hospital use
- Errors in dosage or pump set loading conditions indicated by alarm
- Track the amount of formula and fluid delivered to and received by patient
- Designed without drip chamber to eliminate need of pump set to be upright
- Multilingual: 15 Languages
- Battery Life: 15 hours at 100 ml/hr
- Feed rate: 1-400 in 1 ml increments
- Flush interval: 1-24 in 1 hr increments
- Flush volume: 10-500 in 1 ml increments
- Model Number: 382400